About the policy. This policy provides notice of our online and offline information collection and use practices. It applies to information that we collect from you when you interact with us. This includes if you are a job applicant or employee or customer or website visitor. It also includes other users of our websites and apps. It does not include information we collect when we are collecting information as part of services we provide to others.
Categories of Information Collected. We collect one or more data types in the following categories of personal information from consumers or visitors within the twelve (12) months preceding the effective date of this policy:
- Identifiers such as name, phone number, postal address, telephone number, fax number, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport ID, date of birth, and employee ID.
- Other identifying information such as name, Social Security number, address, telephone number, driver’s license, education, employment, employment history, bank account information, payment-card information, medical information, and health insurance information.
- Characteristics of protected classifications such as age, gender, marital status, ethnic information, veteran status, disability status, or citizenship information.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information such as browsing history, browser name, domain type, operating system information, IP addresses, access times, or device identifiers.
- Professional or employment-related information such as education and employment history, credentials, background-check results, drug-screening results, sanctions history, work authorizations or work visa information, work restrictions or accommodations, or emergency or beneficiary contact information.
- Geolocation data, which may include precise location information of website visitors and app users.
- Non-public education information.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information above to create a profile.
We use your information for business purposes. We may use the categories of information for the business and commercial purposes outlined below:
- To communicate with you. We may use information to respond to your questions, to communicate about this policy or our terms, or to communicate with you regarding any other purpose described in this policy.
- To perform our services. We may use information to send job listings or contact you about a placement opportunity, or to identify new candidates or clients.
- For employment purposes. We may use your information for recruitment and hiring, to staff open positions at our company or with clients, to provide payroll and administer benefits, for travel arrangements and performance management, for record-keeping, for safety purposes, to meet legal and compliance obligations, or for other internal purposes.
- For marketing. We may use contact, demographic and site usage information to communicate about our services and to provide information about Moonlight Medical Inc and its affiliates and subsidiaries. This may be by email, phone, or text. It may also be on social media platforms. We also use this information to provide information about Moonlight Medical Inc, our brands, affiliates, or other companies in which we believe you may be interested. The information we send includes briefings and newsletters. It also includes seminar information or whitepapers. We also send surveys. We send these materials as permitted by law.
- To improve our services. We may use your information to make our website and services better, and to keep our records updated.
- To protect our company and constituents. We may also use your information to identify fraud, secure our systems, or for other purposes as permitted by law, including to prosecute or defend legal claims.
- For other purposes allowed by law. Such as:
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Short-term, transient use, where the Personal Information is not disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about an individual.
- Performing services on behalf of other entities.
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
- Undertaking activities to improve, upgrade, enhance, or verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services or equipment.
We collect information from visitors in the following ways:
- We collect information directly from you. We collect contact and demographic information directly from you. This includes on our websites. We collect employment and payment information from you, including online and in paper forms.
- We collect information about you from third parties. We collect contact and employment information from service providers and third parties. This includes from clients and from technology and staffing partners. It also includes social media partners. We also collect contact information and employment information from public records providers. We obtain demographic and site usage information from analytics firms.
- We collect information passively. We collect site usage and demographic information passively using tools like browser cookies and pixels. We collect site and location information about users over time when you use this website. We may have third parties collect personal information this way on our behalf. We may also use tracking tools to pull contact and demographic information from online sources.
We combine information we collect from you. Information on the website with information we receive from you offline is combined. We also combine information you provide with information we obtain from third parties.
We keep your information for as long as we need it. It is used to carry out the purposes described above, and as necessary to comply with our records-management policies. We also keep your information as necessary to comply with other legal obligations we might have, such as in connection with litigation.
We share information within the Moonlight Medical Inc affiliated entities. We will also share information with future Moonlight Medical brands or affiliates. We share the following categories of information within the Moonlight Medical family of companies: identifiers, other identifying information, characteristics of protected classifications, professional or employment-related information, and non-public education information.
We share information with vendors and service providers who perform services on our behalf. This includes benefits and payroll providers, payment-processing providers, and providers who help us deliver marketing and other communications. We share the following categories of information with vendors who help perform services on our behalf: identifiers, other identifying information, characteristics of protected classifications, internet or network activity information, biometric information (voice recordings if the user undergoes video or telephonic interviewing), geolocation data, professional or employment-related information, non-public education information, and inferences to create a profile.
We share information with our clients and business partners. We share the following categories of information with our clients and business partners: identifiers; other identifying information; biometric information (voice recordings if the user undergoes video or telephonic interviewing); professional or employment-related information; and non-public education information.
We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We share information we collect about you to respond to a court order or subpoena. We share information in response to a government agency or investigatory body requests. We share information we collect when we are investigating potential fraud.
We will share information with any successor to all or part of our business. If all or part of our business is sold, we will share information as a part of that transaction. If there is a merger or acquisition, we may also share your information. If there is a financing or bankruptcy, we may share your information.
We share information as permitted by law and for other reasons we may describe to you. We do not share your personal information with any third-party vendor or website owner for their own marketing purposes. Moonlight Medical, Inc does share information among entities it has ownership and control of.
You can opt out of receiving our emails. You can change your mind if you signed up to receive our email newsletter or other marketing emails. To unsubscribe, notify us via email at email@example.com.
We are located and store information in the United States. We maintain our digital properties and businesses for use in the US. If you live outside of the US, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the US. Our sites and businesses are subject to US laws, which may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country. We store information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose it was collected, including any legal obligations.
Third Party Links & Tools. We may link to other sites or apps or have third party services on our platforms we don’t control. If you click on a third-party link, you will be taken to a platform we do not control. This policy does not apply to the privacy practices of that website or platform. Read other companies’ privacy policies carefully. We are not responsible for these third parties. Our site may also serve third party content that contains their own cookies or tracking technologies. We do not control the use of those technologies.
Our site is meant for adults and we do not intentionally collect information from children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, you can email us. Use the address information in the contact us section below. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.”
Contact us. Feel free to contact us if you have more questions. If you have any questions about this Policy or our data practices, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.